Saturday, January 30, 2010

Better Late than NEVER, RiGhT ?!?!

I have been putting it off, and putting it off...but I have finally taken the time to launch JC Fotography's blog. I opened my business and launched my website back in April 2007. I took classes dating back in highschool and stayed in the dark room. Never in my wildest dream would I have imagined the technology that has brough us all to the digital world today. Photography has always been a passion of mine. I could not count the times I was ask to take photos of friends, family, and complete strangers though out the years...It was then I realized that there was a little more to my "hobby".
~ Thank you to my family, friends and especially my husband for pushing me and encouraging me, I would not be where I am today if it wernt for yall.
Here is a picture of me as a little girl, and yeap, you guessed it, thats my camera bag.

So for those of you who dont know me, I am a southern belle, born and raised in the south. I am half Thai, so thats where the complection comes from. I met and Married my best friend. We have two wonderful little girls that keep us on our toes. Clara is 8 and Keira Ann is 3 1/2. We have a very busy lifestlye, but always seem to find down time to hang out with family & friends.

Im excite about sharing the beauty all around us through MY eyes... here are a few of my favorites I have taken over the years...Enjoy !
check out more of my work at http://www.jcfotography.com/