Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tween { Whitney Cotton }

LOVE these pics of cowgirl whitney !  We had a blast driving around looking for fun places to stop and shoot.  It took a little while for her to warm up to the camera but she is a natural. There are only a few of my favorites here. but we got TONS of awesome shots of this little beauty ! I cant wait till the next shoot this fall with the whole family. There are 3 brothers plus her !!!

This is one of my favorite photos of all my carreer!



This Tractor was the first one on the mountain her in Bremen, Al.  (Smith Lake) I think it dates back to 1920's or 1930's. Its sooo neat to see how things change !  Whitney is a great model to show this old thing off...

Also, I just love her boots, I have first dibs on them when she grows out of them sonya !!!  So send them on over.


Last but not least, Im loving this shot we got in the front yard...We had a dry spell so it had been a while since everyone had cute their grass. I think it turned out awesome, dont you !