Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Little TLC

I wanted to show you guys a few before and after shots I have. I never show clients the SOOC. (Strait out of camera) Each Photo I take goes through individual processing to perfect it so I can put my touch on it...I MUST show you some of these before and afters... I also offer "FIX MY PHOTO" service to others. Below are a few EDITED photos from others....They needed a little TLC so this is how I get down !
                      ABOVE AND BELOW PHOTO BY  (YOURS TRUELY) JC FOTOGRAPHY

                                    Above Photo by LASTING MEMORIES PHOTOGRAPHY


ABOVE PHOTO BY MP MYERS PHOTOGRAPHY

                      The ABOVE and Below Photos BY TIFFANY MANGUM PHOTOGRAPHY

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS AND PRICING ON "FIX MY PHOTO" SERVICES !!!